Additional Payment to Trustee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional Payment to Trustee?

If the trustee asks for more than the check you go to court with for the meeting when is the additional mo eye due?

I don't understand your question. What check are you referring to? Are you talking about your Chapter 13 Plan of Reorganization? Are you suggesting that you make $500/month but the Plan Payment is $1,000/month?
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

We are bringing a check to the 341 meeting for $300. If they find that we should pay $400 month... when would the $100 be due?

Comment

Your payments are due monthly on a specific date. The Trustee usually doesn't accept payments at the 341 Meeting as they usually go to what's known as a "lock box" at a bank (many times in Tennessee).

Did someone ask you to bring $300 to the meeting?
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I’m in MA. Maybe the confirmation hearing happens right after??? Yes- letter from trustee asks as did lawyer. I could ask my lawyer this but I’ve bugged him enough lol

Comment

It may be a Massachusetts thing. I much more familiar with general practices and Florida.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X