top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who were approved through post BK and some details...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roadloans approved us for 25,000.00 for an individual loan. Purchasing a car from an individual instead of a dealer.

Comment

How was everyone's scores when they were approved?

Comment

I do know this has been the biggest pain in the butt to go through. Roadloans goes through another company to finance you. That company uses another company. So, I am having to go through about 4 different people to get this loan for a car that is locally from a friend of mine. The company Roadloans is using is in Texas. The other ones are in California and I am in a southern state in the Central time zone. So all this is a big mess. It has taken a week so far and I still haven't paid for the car yet.

Comment

We were approved through RoadLoans for $16,600 @20.09%....scores are 560's.

We plan on using RoadLoans as long as our other car sells privately!
          Filed Chapter 7: 3-22-08
          341 Meeting: 5-15-08 It went great!!!
          Last day for objections: 7-14-08
          Discharged and Closed: 7-21-08

Comment

We were approved at 12.75%. Don't use Roadloans. I am using their program to purchase from an individual. This process is now into the second week and he is still not paid for his car. This is ridiculous. It's really not Roadloans but the company escrow that they go through to pay the loan out. Escrow drags their feet, you will have to pay for their service(400.00) and it is one big joke. They use any excuse to delay the process by a day or two. And they get in no hurry at all. I am ready just to say the hell with it, let him have his car back and then escrow won't get their money if the loan isn't finalized. I have already told this to Roadloans and they apologize for the delay and said their hands are tied. I think Capital One Blank Check would have been a better process but I couldn't find a dealer here who would accept it as payment.

Comment

roadloans

Hi
              I applied for roadloans and they emailed me that I did not get a loan but someone in my area will contact me , what does this mean that someone else will turn me down?? I got my discharge in july.
              thanks Lee

Comment

I got an email in less than 5 minutes after I applied. Said I was approved and went from there. I actually got approved for an individual loan or a dealer loan of 25k. Our 13 ended in July.

Comment

I got a car that was finance by Capitoloneauto finance the minute I had file BK they stop withdrawing money from my automatic debit....I never was late on that payment not once....since last july now there's is balance unpaid of $ 5,040.00 and Asuncion Capital took it over from Capitolone...My car Balance is about $20,000.00 and the wholesale value at excelent condition in the Blue book is at $ 11,000.00 My monthly payment is of $631.00 wich I can't afford plus Insurance...Will I be able to refinance at the new market value with Asuncion Capital or do I need to be realistic and let that car go and get a new more affordable car.....and if I need to get a car finance who do I go to..?

Comment

newbie here, My question is can you go ahead and apply for a car loan (13,000.)before your 321 meeting?(03/1/09) I am turning in my current car in less that 10 days and need transportation. thanks for any info

Comment

Usually a bank will not approve you until you've had your 341 meeting.

Comment

When you apply for a car through roadloans they approve you or decline your application but they are also uses as a lead source for the dealers that are signed with. So you may get a call from someone at a dealership asking you to come in and do an application.

Comment

Thanx carsellermd. I have since had my 341. Tried roadloans, they don't offer service in tennessee. Tried capone no luck there. Working with 722 now will see what happens.

Comment

722 may possibly get it done for you. Also call some dealerships and ask them if they use Prestiege or 1st Investors as one of there lenders. These may be other indirect lenders that may help.

Comment

Carsellermd, 722 has approved me for 12,000. $400 a month loan. Trying to find dealers that work with them is very hard and choices of cars very limited but it's better than walking. Thanks again for your info

Comment

I actually use 722 Redemption at my store. They should tell you a list of dealers that use them.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X