Getting Car Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Car Insurance

Does anyone know of any company that will offer a reasonable quote post BK7 discharge? My car died and I was approved a new auto loan however I'm sure State Farm will not grant a new policy.

Originally posted by jjones227 View Post
    Does anyone know of any company that will offer a reasonable quote post BK7 discharge? My car died and I was approved a new auto loan however I'm sure State Farm will not grant a new policy.
    we had to shop around and find a company that did not use credit scores to determine our insurance rates. we actually got a GREAT price using AAA as our agent to locate a good company. we have travelers ins at an excellent rate. so i would shop around.

best of luck!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

We've had State Farm all through our chapter 13 (were in the final year) and the rates are competitive. We have compared what we are paying to others in our area and ur rates are good. They have never mentioned our credit to us when renewing.
      Filed Chapter 13 - 7/10/07 - 5 year plan with 2 cars and 10% unsecured payback,
      Last Payment 7/12, DISCHARGED 11/26/12 CLOSED 12/18/12

Comment

Originally posted by katztoo View Post
        We've had State Farm all through our chapter 13 (were in the final year) and the rates are competitive. We have compared what we are paying to others in our area and ur rates are good. They have never mentioned our credit to us when renewing.
        Good to know since I'm just starting my Chapter 13 and have State Farm.
        Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

You might also want to try Liberty Mutual (www.libertymutual.com) or thru an agent.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X