X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is one sweet ride Tobee. Enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo View Post
      I'd buy a nice used car for under 20K and put the rest in the bank.
      Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
        ok!! i'm going to try this is off the net since i can't get anything to download directly from my pics in my puter

Beautiful! Sorry it was such a hassle! I hate car shopping, but love cars! Your dealer experience makes me not want to trade my Jeep! ;)

Comment

andersen it wasn't truecar it was the actual dealership that was the problem but good news!!!

FREE valet pickup SERVICE on all servicing of the CAR for the next 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!! the GM from the lexus dealer called and was so sorry yadda yadda yadda!

angel, thanks! now dh only wants to use the old car!! LOL!! he says don't touch the car you are getting finger prints on it! our other older lexus was mine from the get go, so i guess this one he's claiming his territory so to speak. LOL!

joshugraham: i hear you, but frankly what are we suppose to do with our money? we have a house a savings how much if you could, would you put in the bank?????? how much?

i think that is a question many not be ready to answer now, at this moment at this time in their life, but it is a valid question. what amount of money would make you feel happy and secure and safe? is it X? Y or Z? and once you get there then what?? (i'm thinking about getting my lips done, but i'm not sure i can stand all those needles i never wanted puffy lips before but i'm just think about what else can we spend our money on? i have funds for my kids, fund for my cat, i mean really i'm not looking for long term wealth here, just to be comfortable and not worry.

you know baskets, life is just a series of hassles and i think it is the way we handle them which determines just how happy was make our lives. everyone's car breaks down, everyone now and then finds themselves in a position that helps continue to making their lives miserable. i just try to keep the faith and say just keep turning those sour lemons into martini's LOL!!! personally, i think more people have bad auto buying experiences than good ones. now this one turned out pretty good!
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
            a......
            i think that is a question many not be ready to answer now, at this moment at this time in their life, but it is a valid question. what amount of money would make you feel happy and secure and safe? is it X? Y or Z? and once you get there then what?? ........
            You only need enough to last you until the day you die. One dollar more will do you no good. If you want to leave some to family wouldn't it be nice to give it to them while you are alive and they can properly thank you. It is no more sad to not save enough and struggle during your last years then it would be to live a modest life and die with a lot of money that you could have enjoyed.
            Thus, the real problem is most of us never know how long we are going to live, and for those that find out and have some time left it is usually too late to spend some of that money and have fun.

It sounds to me that you are pretty secure and safe, so I would say have fun and feel happy!

Comment

Originally posted by msm859 View Post
              You only need enough to last you until the day you die. One dollar more will do you no good. If you want to leave some to family wouldn't it be nice to give it to them while you are alive and they can properly thank you. It is no more sad to not save enough and struggle during your last years then it would be to live a modest life and die with a lot of money that you could have enjoyed.
              Thus, the real problem is most of us never know how long we are going to live, and for those that find out and have some time left it is usually too late to spend some of that money and have fun.

It sounds to me that you are pretty secure and safe, so I would say have fun and feel happy!
              LOL!! i hope so i sure do. actually my ranting was more to be rhetorical and addressed to all. what would make someone or how much or what is it that makes one feel they have enough?

on a personal level i get it i was told to say good bye this past year at least 4 times to my mate of over 40 years. i was told take him to hospice and let him go. i know a life in change in a second. while we are fortunate to have some time left together we know all too well money is nothing to what true happiness is. can't fool anyone though, one thing money doesn't buy is poverty. being able to pay ones bills and being able to safe is great, but again i think it's an individual thing, some believe they must save and save and save for their kids ( we personally know they do well themselves but we want are grandkids to have the best colleges (at least for ONE semester so they can find their mate LOL!! to my little precious grand daughters; yale or harvard , ages 1 month and 4,for just a year darlins!) and have a good life if they can) so that's our personal goal. i do believe tho, in the double standard our grandsons having to attend all four years and then the best grad schools LOL!!! ok, so i have high hopes i really only want them to be happy, just happy, that's it
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by anderson238 View Post
                Tobee, truecar.com you can pull up the car you want add any options and it shows the true price and shows dealerships that will honor that price, makes no difference if paying cash, financing.... It is a great tool for individuals who aren't into car shopping!
                Honestly, I looked at truecar.com and ended up getting better prices myself without it.

Comment

so it's been two weeks now and i haven't gotten a statement from cap one to make a payment. i am so freaked!!!!! i have most of the money to pay it off now and i want it done. so i called cap one and they said wooooooyy nelly!! we don't even have an account number for you yet. i said you don't understand i need to pay this off i now. ( actually not off it will be another 5-6 months). i used the cap one check for the 33k used appox 13k cash and ksgirl, i really checked around as well and although i went through some hassles i got a better deal as well.
                  Last edited by tobee43; 09-05-2013, 08:39 AM.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X