What does Auto Insurance Score Mean???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What does Auto Insurance Score Mean???

I recently signed up for Credit Karma among other credit monitoring sites and seen this Auto Insurance score on there. Does anyone know what that means of comes from? My score for that is 864 but my Credit Karma score is 582 which I know ate very different scores.

The "auto enhanced" credit score is a specialized credit model which looks more closely at how you would fare with an automobile loan. It heavily ways prior automobile loan history over other things. It is often times 30-60 points over your FICO score.

As for credit karma... that's a FAKO score (fake FICO score), so I do not put much credence as to whether either of those scores are your TRUE auto-enhanced FICO score or your FICO score.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by Junes View Post
      I recently signed up for Credit Karma among other credit monitoring sites and seen this Auto Insurance score on there.
      Insurance? In that case, I'd say it is a score to determine the insurance premiums for your auto coverage. As we all know, insurance companies determine your premium not only by looking at your driving-record and vehicle you own - they also base it on your credit. I really hate that because my premium is quite high although I never had an accident or speeding-ticket in my entire life.
      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
      FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
      FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

Oh, insurance.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Junes View Post
            I recently signed up for Credit Karma among other credit monitoring sites and seen this Auto Insurance score on there. Does anyone know what that means of comes from? My score for that is 864 but my Credit Karma score is 582 which I know ate very different scores.
            I have the same auto insurance score on Credit Karma. I called up my Geico rep to renegotiate my auto insurance. He laughed at me. I don't put too much stock in CK.

Comment

yes ck is really off the wall. incorrect information all the time. unreal. it was that howard guy with some financial show that kept pushing it on people and why?? certainly not to help them, it was to keep their sponsorship for his show, certainly not to help anyone since it's so fair off the mark of what one's credit score truly. also you can't change the incorrect information and accounts they keep putting up. i even checked by current credit reports to what ck was reporting, i actually feel like it's close to fraud.
              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X