Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Pages about Buying Used Cars

Hello,

I just added the following two pages to my "Joy of Bankruptcy" site. I'd appreciate any comments regarding the accuracy, usefulness, and clarity of the information presented.

joyofbankruptcy.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, joyofbankruptcy.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

joyofbankruptcy.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, joyofbankruptcy.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

The first page discusses some of the considerations involved in choosing and buying a used car. The second page is a fairly detailed guide for inspecting and test-driving a used car.

I'm sort of a gearhead, so maybe some of the things in there that seem clear to me could be expressed better. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard
    Filed Chapter 7: 8/24/2010. Discharged: 12/01/2010
    Member and Exalted Grand Master: American Sarcasm Society (A.S.S.).

Thank you so much for that information. I have bookmarked your site so I can have the info when I need it.

Comment

Originally posted by angel7821 View Post
      Thank you so much for that information. I have bookmarked your site so I can have the info when I need it.
      Thank you.

-Richard

Comment

Thank you, RichM, for posting a link to your blog. Very relevant info, and what I like the most, you talk about things from your own experience.

Comment

Originally posted by dina13 View Post
          Thank you, RichM, for posting a link to your blog. Very relevant info, and what I like the most, you talk about things from your own experience.
          Thank you. I appreciate that.

I just added a few things to the car inspection checklist on the advice of a few fellow gearheads.

-Rich

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X