FHA Mortgage during Chapter 13- I have questions-Need Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FHA Mortgage during Chapter 13- I have questions-Need Help

I am currently in a Chapter 13. I pay $1150 in rent currently....haven't been late over the last 2 years. My family is expanding and I need more space, but would like to purchase my own home. I am under wage deduction, so all of my Ch. 13 payments have been on time. How do I even go about finding a lender? I read somewhere that someone applied for a mortgage...and the trustee ended up raising their bk payment since they were applying for a new home loan, but then no longer qualified for it since the payment was raised. I need assistance on where to begin please. If anyone has gone through this process, I would love the feedback.
    Filed BK on 10/19...
    341 Meeting Scheduled 11/26 @ 10am
    Discharged 1/30/2008

I would talk to your attorney first. They will have an idea about what the trustee has done in the past in these situations. Attorneys usually have a good grasp on a trustee's tendencies. Then, if you decide to pursue it, he will have to get the trustee's permission for you anyway.

Comment

Yes....I plan on speaking with her, but I still need to find out what lenders works with this FHA program.....and if anyone has been successful....
      Filed BK on 10/19...
      341 Meeting Scheduled 11/26 @ 10am
      Discharged 1/30/2008

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X