Should I screw with BoA???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I screw with BoA???

Since these people haven't foreclosed on my property that was included in my Chapter 7 over 3 1/2 years ago and they have prevented me from getting a new mortgage...I'm thinking of calling them up now to apply for a new mortgage. Can't wait to hear them say...sorry sir, it appears that you still have a property in your name that we morons haven't foreclosed on yet. These people suck!!!!!!

Hah, I say go for it, having dealt with BofA for several years trying to get a decent modification any time I have a chance to waste some of their time for a change, I do! The scary thing is you would probably end up having to submit your information to them 7 or 8 times before they caught the fact that you still have a property with them

Have they done anything about the foreclosure yet? My discharge was in October, and just last week I got 8 copies of a notice from their foreclosure group, followed by countless RE agents asking me to short sale with them. Of course, by the time I had my discharge I was a good year from my last payment, and had only made maybe 3 payments total since the beginning of 2011. Hoping they don't delay this and get it out of my name already. The rent free living was nice but moving for work next month

Comment

Originally posted by Discharged09 View Post
      Since these people haven't foreclosed on my property that was included in my Chapter 7 over 3 1/2 years ago and they have prevented me from getting a new mortgage...I'm thinking of calling them up now to apply for a new mortgage. Can't wait to hear them say...sorry sir, it appears that you still have a property in your name that we morons haven't foreclosed on yet. These people suck!!!!!!
      we are in the same boat with chase, but just found out the mortgage was never assigned to them. that is more likely the reason for our old home not being foreclosed.

i would check your county records and see if b of a actually filed your mortgage or was assigned your mortgage...i'm guessing you did a re-fi or maybe two??
      8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Well, I pretty much got what I expected...a bunch of clueless people on the phone as usual. So I call up and ask to speak to someone about obtaining a new mortgage because I had a few questions for them. So I get connected to this lady who is "out of the office"??..maybe on her cell phone? who is listening to me say that I was discharged 3 1/2 yrs ago and included a condo which has still not been foreclosed on and all of the sudden, I get disconnected. So I call back and get a different person who has to enter my information that I had just given someone 3 minutes prior (dont these people have computers???) and then she connects me to a different guy who seemed nice enough. So I explain my situation to him and he says.."well, since it has been over 3 yrs since your discharge date, you should be good". A very small part of me almost got a glimmer of hope...and then I remembered I was on the phone with BoA and something was bound to be wrong.

So, I then remind him that I didnt have a foreclosure yet...and he says, "Oh...let me go talk to my manager". He comes back on the line and says..."Yeah, sorry...you're going to have to wait 3 years after your name comes off the title" (which I already pretty much knew...I was just bored and felt like screwing with them). So I asked him why his company has done nothing with my property for 4 years and I get silence. Then I ask him that if my property foreclosed tomorrow (which it won't) that I need to wait 3 more years after I've already waited 4? I asked him if that made any sense to him and he says ...no sir, it doesn't make sense.

What planet are these people from????? I can't get too upset cause I knew what I was getting myself into by calling them today, but it just boggles my mind the way they operate. I'm on vacation this week from work, so I was going to try and make something happen by calling various brokers to see about a mortgage...but I have yet to find anyone that will deal with this problem. What a nightmare!!!! And to think I felt relieved when I included this place in my bankruptcy...boy was I wrong!

Ok, enough ranting....hope everyone has a great night!!

Comment

Nice.......the greatest satisfaction I get regularly is to extend my arm and middle finger everytime I pass a BoA branch. The wife thinks I'm nuts, but it's my way of saying....Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by Discharged09 View Post
            Just know that you are not alone. We are approaching 3 years post bk7 and Wells Fargo has not foreclosed on our house. We moved out soon after the bk7 and have made no payment in over 3 years. Wells Fargo did send someone to the house that changed the locks a few months after we moved however they have done nothing since. I have thought about calling WF and telling them I plan to break in to MY HOUSE and change the locks and then rent the house out to the first person that will pay me $500 a month. This house should rent for $11-1200. I don't see how me breaking into the house and changing the locks could get me in any trouble, after all its still my house. If I honestly thought doing this would force WF into finally foreclosing then I wold really do it. We have been renting a beautiful home that we would love to purchase however we have no way to do it until our old house is out of our name and then wait for the 3 year clock to start. Its so frustrating.
            -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
            -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
            -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
            -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X