Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank, Logan

Comment

I under that you can get a FHA loan within 2 yr of discharge. Pinnacle Mortgage in Colorado offers FHA loans.

Comment

Closing 6-7-2013 ( fully under written,) wanted 6 years of tax returns $290,000 sales price 20% down 3% interest rate credit score me 710 wife 727 2.5 years from Chapter 7 Did a DIL 1.5 years ago,

it can be down, save your Money if yoiu have 20% down and get your credit scores close to 700 good hardship letter, can not just walk away, there are portfilio banks that will take you

Convential Loan
        Filled 5-2010
        7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
        8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

FHA your home that you BK has to be out of your Name for 3 full years NO exceptions period

yes 2 years chapter 7 without a home INC, if it was than the clock only starts ticking when the bank takes back title ,, No way arround it

I know called 25 different lenders last year see above post went a different route
          Filled 5-2010
          7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
          8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

Originally posted by pathfinders View Post
            Closing 6-7-2013 ( fully under written,) wanted 6 years of tax returns $290,000 sales price 20% down 3% interest rate credit score me 710 wife 727 2.5 years from Chapter 7 Did a DIL 1.5 years ago,

it can be down, save your Money if yoiu have 20% down and get your credit scores close to 700 good hardship letter, can not just walk away, there are portfilio banks that will take you

Convential Loan
            6 years of tax returns. Yikes! I wonder if they want to see why you may have gone BK because 6 years is a bit ridiculous.
            I just got a loan and had no unusual requests for paperwork. I was more than 5 years out and I'm a W-2 employee so that makes things a bit easier.
            Logan

Comment

Originally posted by Logan View Post
              6 years of tax returns. Yikes! I wonder if they want to see why you may have gone BK because 6 years is a bit ridiculous.
              That does seem excessive. Pathfinders, are you self employed?
              LadyInTheRed is in the black!
              Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
              $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X