top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New mortgage while condo still hasn't been foreclosed?? May be with credit union??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New mortgage while condo still hasn't been foreclosed?? May be with credit union??

Hey all,

I've explained my situation in older posts, but let me explain it again. I had a Chapter 7 discharged in October 2009. I had included a condo in the BK. Well fast forward to the present, and the condo has still not been foreclosed on by the lender. Anyway, I've talked to several brokers about obtaining a new mortgage and I've heard the same thing from every one of them. Some say no right off the bat...others say yes they can, but when it comes down to it, the answer is no.

So today I talked to a local credit union and explained everything to the loan officer, and he said he's sure he can get it done. As a matter of fact, he talked to his boss and she said as long as it is discharged showing a 0 balance on the credit report and it's been 4 years since discharge (which it will be in October) then I will be good. Now obviously I'm not getting my hopes up, but has anyone else tried credit unions with any success?

Thanks!!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X