X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nlmc

Hey everyone,
    Just went on hud website and was looking for so home buying programs they have a listing on looking up any lender I typed in nlmc and the information for tom and another gentleman named j, bradshaw came up, if hud has information on them does it mean that they are legit?
    Filed bankruptcy oct,7,2005
    341 meeting on nov,16,2005
    discharged on march 9, 2006
    fico scores as of march 16,2006
    transunion :405
    equifax :506
    experian: 498
    hooters card : $750.00
    aspire card: $300.00
    orchard bank : $300.00
    2006 hyundia sante fe 16,250 10%interest

Comment

Deal with them at your own RISK. Legit? any but.
      Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

Comment

nlmc

just asking not willing to take chance.
        Filed bankruptcy oct,7,2005
        341 meeting on nov,16,2005
        discharged on march 9, 2006
        fico scores as of march 16,2006
        transunion :405
        equifax :506
        experian: 498
        hooters card : $750.00
        aspire card: $300.00
        orchard bank : $300.00
        2006 hyundia sante fe 16,250 10%interest

Comment

They are Legit. We are working with NLMC. Closing next week on the 30th. Had zero problems with Tom whom we will see in person at our closing.
          I guess everyone has their own experiences, but ours has been positive.

Comment

Would you be willing to post (without any specific identifying info) your closing sheets?

I have reason to believe Tom is not allowed to close loans right now so I am wondering who your broker/agent is.
            Filed 09/05
            Discarged 1/2/06
            Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Originally posted by tmom
              They are Legit. We are working with NLMC. Closing next week on the 30th. Had zero problems with Tom whom we will see in person at our closing.
              I guess everyone has their own experiences, but ours has been positive.
              You haven't had any problems, well let us know when you close because I certainly will be quite surprised. That is something I would have to see to believe but for what it's worth good luck.
              Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

Comment

Just a quick note that I NEVER heard from Tom... wrote him off!

There was someone who pm'd me that was supposed to be closing with him the end of August - I'll have to find out if that ever came to fruition.
                BK filed Oct. 05
                Discharged June 06

Post BK (pre-dispute) scores (as of 8/15/06):
                Equifax: 549
                Experian: 545
                TransUnion: 554

SPAY/NEUTER your pets!!

One female cat and her kittens can theoretically produce 420,000 cats in a 7 year period!!! SPAY/NEUTER!!!!

Indoor cats live an average of 17 yrs, outdoor only 4 yrs - you do the math.

Comment

That's terrible! I wonder if the father ever got his money back?

Comment

Originally posted by Stephie-Lynn View Post
                    That's terrible! I wonder if the father ever got his money back?

Nope.

He's got a lawyer, and is filing suit this week though.
                    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

We should ask the administrators to make this a sticky to warn others against this unscrupulous behavior. Predators! They make me sick!

Comment

Gee, and people thought I was jumpihng the gun and rude about this company. I'm glad your father retained an attorney!
                        Filed 09/05
                        Discarged 1/2/06
                        Closed 1/13/06

Comment

Someone on here mentioned they thought he was temporarily banned from practicing/lending - or something to that affect. I wonder if that's the case?

I'd be so ashamed to ever treat someone the way he (this company) seems to be. Thank goodness I don't know too many people who are as immoral and unethical!
                          BK filed Oct. 05
                          Discharged June 06

SPAY/NEUTER your pets!!

One female cat and her kittens can theoretically produce 420,000 cats in a 7 year period!!! SPAY/NEUTER!!!!

Comment

Beware...Countrywide will gouge you. Be Smart!!! Do your homework!

I just refinanced and bought out of my Ch. 13. I feel for Tin and his father's experiences. I just thought I'd put my 2 cents in about scammer mortgage companies...even supposedly reputable ones.

After 9 years with COUNTRYWIDE, I felt pretty confident that I was safe with them. They lull you into a false sense of security and that they'll "always take care of you."

I called them first because I figured that whoelse could serve me better, given I had been with them for so long. I spoke to Adam in the Full Spectum Lending Division. Since I had a BK now, I couldnt be served on the 'A' paper side... I had to go with the sub-prime department. He said they do Ch. 13 buyouts "all the time" and he was "familiar with all the rules and procedures."

To make a long story short, Adam promised me the sun, moon, and stars. I heard "No problem" about 100 times. He said that since I already had my mortage with them, all I had to send in was current proof of income and my last 2 years tax returns. I faxed the items to him at 10 a.m. and he called me 2 hours later to say that I was approved and an appraiser would be at my house that afternoon.

The appraiser came and the next day Adam called...everything is set...Lets close next week. Never mind that we needed court approval...which he didnt know...despite all of his alleged BK experience.

He ended up sending me a GFE with $8500 in closing costs, which included $3500 in points buy-down. He said the best interest rate I could possibly get while in BK was 8.5% after buying down 3 points.

The Trustee totally objected to the rate and the fees, saying that she wasnt denying our motion, just that we could probably get a better deal elsewhere, and to shop around.

By happenstance, I was referred to a friend who works for a mortage broker. She was wonderful and she agreed that Countrywide was trying to take advantage of our desperation. She found 5 lenders with better rates and we picked the one that best fit my needs.

We got a good rate 7.5% and I ended up paying only $1500 in orginination and fees. She encouraged me to give the GFE to Adam at Countrywide and see if they would match the offer. No response for several days... then finally he called and said that Countrywide could not match the deal. He told me to "go for it" because it sounded like a good deal. I did.

The Trustee approved the refinance with the other lender and I am done with BK! Plus, I got $23K in cash out of the deal!!! I cant believe I almost fell for the "trust us" scam from Countrywide.

Comment

NLMC-Tom Alexander

Well, I have to take back EVERYTHING good I ever said about this man and his so called "company". Not even sure where to start!! I will say to EVERYONE...DO NOT CALL THIS MAN, DO NOT USE THIS MAN FOR ANYTHING!! I am too tired to conclude tonight, however I will post more info about his lies later. Sorry I ever spoke good for this man or his company. They are PATHETIC SCUM!

Comment

Ha, it must be a conspiracy theory, right? All of us innocent (and DECENT) people on here are just ganging up on NLMC, trying to put what should/could have been an honorable company to shame, right? I think we have much better things to do with our time and energy.

Just this post goes to say a whole lot about the type of people running this pathetic company.

I stuck up for you jerks until I myself was burnt by Tom and all his pathetic promises that led me to put my house on the market and sign on w/ a buyer's agent. The fact I shared my social security number along w/ other personal information makes me sick.

Say all you want to defend yourself and NLMC, if you think you're worthy enough but the rest of us will sit back and laugh at the joke you people are.

BTW, it doesn't cost anything to file a complaint w/ the Attorney General's office. Enough complaints against NLMC and you'll find out soon enough why you don't screw with people's lives!

I think I can speak for everyone when I say you and your posts are insignificant to us - go prey somewhere else.
                                Last edited by SinkingFast; 08-31-2006, 05:35 AM. Reason: Quoted material has been deleted
                                BK filed Oct. 05
                                Discharged June 06

SPAY/NEUTER your pets!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X