Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During and after BK7 credit report?

Searched but different matches, ugh!

So I filed for BK7 and awaiting for discharge papers (probably next month!)

Looking at my credit report today. I noticed most creditors wiped out the balance all except CapOne which reminded at $394 and RISE for $4,000 something. I'm wondering WHEN are they supposed to show $0 balance? Is it during BK period or no later than discharge date?

After I get discharge papers, what should we expect to see in our credit reports? What if CapOne and RISE still shows balance then?

Thank you!

P.S. I think search should have date range options, I don't want to see topics that are from 2005 which is under old BK laws that may or may not work during new BK laws, know what I mean?

I wouldn't be too worried or anxious about this. I would give creditors up to about 30 days past your actual discharge date to zero out the balance and update the account status to IIB. Congrats on your discharge and good luck!
    Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Originally posted by CCsAreEvil View Post
      I wouldn't be too worried or anxious about this. I would give creditors up to about 30 days past your actual discharge date to zero out the balance and update the account status to IIB. Congrats on your discharge and good luck!
      Ok, Just wanted to make sure what to expect. What if after 30 days it still shows balance on it? Should I dispute it?

Comment

Originally posted by postie View Post

P.S. I think search should have date range options, I don't want to see topics that are from 2005 which is under old BK laws that may or may not work during new BK laws, know what I mean?
        If you use advanced search (in the drop down menu next to the search box at the top right of the page), there is an option to limit the date range.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post

If you use advanced search (in the drop down menu next to the search box at the top right of the page), there is an option to limit the date range.
          Ah I see it now! It's all revamped site LOL

Comment

Most of mine have already been zero'd ou'dt. I filed 3/30.20. 341 meeting was 4/16. Discharge pending for around 6\16. Id wait til after discharge and if any discrepancies then open a dispute with all 3 credit agencies

Comment

Originally posted by newchance15 View Post
              Most of mine have already been zero'd ou'dt. I filed 3/30.20. 341 meeting was 4/16. Discharge pending for around 6\16. Id wait til after discharge and if any discrepancies then open a dispute with all 3 credit agencies
              Thanks! I'll do that as well. Most has been zero'd out as well except the 2.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X