rescind reaffirmation agreement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rescind reaffirmation agreement

I cancel my reaffirmation agreement for my auto loan with capitol one auto finance within 60 days and my lawyer sent it to them and to the court, I was recently discharge on march 23 2016 but now they reporting to my credit report as charge off and reaffirmation agreement. what should i do now? This knock my credit score down 90 points.

The reporting may catch up to reality. If not, you could dispute the reference to the reaffirmation agreement, but I don't see how it will help your credit score for them to indicate it was included in bankruptcy without reference to reaffirmation. You filed BK, so your credit score will be lousy for a while.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I hope it do catch up but when it was included in bankruptcy my credit scores was much better this shouldn't be in collection status in the first place cause I cancel my reaffirmation agreement long before they reported this yesterday.

Comment

From your description, they are not saying that it is currently in collection status. A charge off means they are not trying to collect. I would think that reference to a reaffirmation would be more helpful than harmful.
        Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 04-11-2016, 02:27 PM.
        LadyInTheRed is in the black!
        Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
        $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

oh ok thanks for replying i didn't know charge off means they are not trying to collect

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X