What should I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should I do?

it is 8 months after discharge. I got a credit one card (I know lousy terms). I have paid faithfully on it each month. Usually buying a tank of gas each month just to have something on it.

I still cannot get another card. I have been refused 2 other cards, and don't want to apply any more cause it is probably part of what is keeping my score so low. My credit score is still just 610. I don't know why I ended up like this. Bankruptcy caused my credit score to fall nearly 300 points, and I cannot seem to get out of the basement on this.

Any ideas? I had hoped that 8 months would find me in a better place. Time doesn't seem to be helping, and just one CC isn't making much difference either I looked at buying a car, but the deals being offered are truly bad. Very high interest on only the highly overpriced cars at the "approved" dealers. I can see I would end up with a car I don't want, for a price that is gouging and interest rate that would kill me, and possibly leaving me with car repairs that I could then not afford. It looks like the path to another bankruptcy

spend 30% of your credit line, to increase your credit score

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X