1st Premier Bank Platinum Mastercard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Premier Bank Platinum Mastercard

My husband and I just had our 341 9/11/06. Why are they sending me this application already? The APR is 9/99% which seems pretty stinking good. Is this a legit card? I expected to start getting offers after the case was discharged but not until then.

Anyone know if this is legit?
    Thanks

We're getting offers too, CVA.

A couple of them I know were sent out before we ever filed. Guess they were trolling CRA's looking for people with problematic credit profiles.

But we got one offer where the place had to be watching for BK Filings. A car dealership offering "special financing" for us during our Ch 7. We filed on Thursday and the offer came in the mail Monday. The letter made it sound all rush rush. We HAD to call to get an appt for this coming Saturday as this was time sensitive. We hadn't even discussed a Ch 7 finance of a car with our attny.
    Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
    Discharged - 12/2006
    Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
    Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

It is legit but shouldn't be. They are a ripoff. Don't use them.

Comment

Thanks for the help. No, I am not going to use them. It is way to soon, the case hasnt even been discharged yet. It was tempting though.

Comment

they were my husband first card after bk and well worth the fees. 50+ point increase in 3 months with them alone. couldn't get any others. now he has worked his way, less than a year later to juniper 2500 limit. i say go for it.
          Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X