Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After 341 but before discharge TU: 507

Ugh!
    Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

798 before not one day late for 17 years =*( .... with like 98 trade lines Im hoping with all the paid loans and only a few accounts went BK (big amounts) that my score will rise. Im a cash man. however my credit score is like a fast car. I don't speed its just nice to know I can =)
      Chapter 7 - Filed 11/28/2010 <> 341 Meeting - Done 12/28/2010 <><> Report of No Distribution 12/28/2010 <><><> 60 Day Club <><><><>Discharged 3/1/2011<>>

Comment

Mine was 689(EQ) 743(TU) 719(EX)
        BK Filed 01/14/2010, Discharged on 04/14/2010. Start rebuilding 01/01/2011.
        Turn Down By: Conns Appliance Store, Orchard Bank (IIB HSBC), Firestone Credit-CFNA
        Approve By : Capital One ( $500 Unsecured)

Comment

Before filing, my average FAKO credit score was 723. It went down to 579 after filing Ch13, then up to 604 a couple of days after Ch7 discharge.

It's now up to 647, but I'm a little leery of that number because TrueCredit switched over to Vantage scoring at some point -- so I'm not sure if it actually improved or if it's just a different way of looking at the same data.
          DH laid off 3/08 | Last mortgage payment 12/09 | Filed Ch13 5/10 | Converted to Ch7 7/10 | 341 held 8/10 | AP filed by secured creditor 10/10 | Ch7 discharged & closed 11/10 | Foreclosure 10/2011

Comment

Originally posted by miracle198 View Post
            6/17/2010 -- Score 505
            11/5/2010 -- Filed Chap 7
            12/21/2010 -- 341 Meeting
            1/8/2010 -- Score 552
            2/21/2010 -- Set to be discharged!
            UPDATE:
            2/25/2010 -- Discharged
            3/5/2011 -- Score 577
            ** Filed Chapter 7 -- 11/05/2010 ** ** 341 Meeting -- 12/21/2010 ** ** Report of No Distrbution -- 1/10/2011 ** ** DISCHARGED!! -- 2/25/2011 **

Comment

It looks not as you have assets to protect with a bankruptcy and it is feasible that you do not have same creditor of a debt which is placed on listening you. At this point, you ought to probably cease paying the Bills that you cannot afford to pay.

Comment

We filed today and I just pulled all three

Experian - 656
                TransUnion - 702
                Equifax - 590

Can there really be that much of a difference?
                **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)
                **Credit Scores - 5/4/11 - EQ = 590**EX = 656**TU = 702

Comment

Originally posted by brighteyes View Post
                  We filed today and I just pulled all three

Experian - 656
                  TransUnion - 702
                  Equifax - 590

Can there really be that much of a difference?
                  At least the Experian-score you pulled is a FAKO - NOT a FICO.
                  Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
                  FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
                  FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

I went to the experian site, its still considered a fako? Then why is TU and EQ so different?
                    **Filed - 5/4/11 Bring it on! ** 341 - Scheduled for 6/6/11 that wasn't so bad, but continued **Discharge - (after 8/5/11)

Comment

I went to the experian site, its still considered a fako? Then why is TU and EQ so different?
                      Yep, even from experian, it's still a Fako.

Where did you get TU and EQ from? If you bought them at different places, that might already be the answer.

Every source sells their own "score" and your huge variation shows the true value of these Fakos..
                      Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.

Comment

I got my scores from their own sites. I've read that if you get the 3 in 1 scores are all FAKO

Comment

We were around 860, better than Clark Howard, the Consumer Advocate.

That was in 2007 before we filed 12/28/2007. We truly have not checked our credit reports since shortly after filing. We are living 'cash only' as best we can. Since we both are in the 'Age 58 and Above' category, it is foolish to apply for credit again, as we know we will not have the income to support it.
                          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I got my scores from their own sites. I've read that if you get the 3 in 1 scores are all FAKO
                            Yes, that is accurate. But the bureaus sell FAKOs as well - ironically. The bureaus are the direct source for the "ingredients" of your real FICO - but they don't put them together to deliver the genuine score. Each agency has their own score-formula - so you are basically comparing apples to oranges by comparing scores obtained at different places - no matter if those are the bureaus themselves. I signed up for a 3-in-1 credit-monitoring but only for the content of the reports - their scores are worthless. However, if you want to COMPARE your scores to each other, the 3-in-1 score is even more accurate because all 3 scores are calculated the same way - opposed to buying them at separate places as you did.

To get as close as possible to the score lenders use, you would have to go to myfico.com. As you can see, the scores in my signature are only 2 FICOs and one "credit-score" (Experian) - simple because I can't get the Experian FICO any more.

Comment

Mine is now in the 610-646 range. Not good, but not bad either. It would probably be higher if I got a credit card, but I don't want to go that route. Too easy to fall back into that trap. My car payment will have to suffice. And every Real Estate Agent that I have spoke with have stated that those aren't too bad when it comes to renting and that the BK isn't a problem. With the exception of one place I did call to see if they had a 2 bedroom still available, they weren't sure how long after the BK before they would rent out to me. Wasn't really wanting to switch schools, but am keeping options open in case the two apartments in my town fall through.

Comment

Originally posted by IBroke View Post
                                Yes, that is accurate. But the bureaus sell FAKOs as well - ironically. The bureaus are the direct source for the "ingredients" of your real FICO - but they don't put them together to deliver the genuine score. Each agency has their own score-formula - so you are basically comparing apples to oranges by comparing scores obtained at different places - no matter if those are the bureaus themselves. I signed up for a 3-in-1 credit-monitoring but only for the content of the reports - their scores are worthless. However, if you want to COMPARE your scores to each other, the 3-in-1 score is even more accurate because all 3 scores are calculated the same way - opposed to buying them at separate places as you did.

To get as close as possible to the score lenders use, you would have to go to myfico.com. As you can see, the scores in my signature are only 2 FICOs and one "credit-score" (Experian) - simple because I can't get the Experian FICO any more.
                                If you get savings/checking accounts with a credit union called PSECU (Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union), they provide as a service the Experian FICO monthly for free. Just FYI. Don't really have to do much in the way of deposits or credit with them... just having a checking/savings can enroll you in the service and you can donate to a charity for like 10 dollars to become a member.
                                BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                                Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X