top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which credit card companies go through Transunion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which credit card companies go through Transunion?

My husband's dispute was successful in removing not only our BK, but all judgments and all derogatory mortgage, leaving him with only one paid derogatory account and 4 satisfactory accounts on Transunion. Can't say the same for the other guys!

So I'm wondering which credit card company only checks Transunion? I would like to apply for a card for him so that he can re-establish credit.

Thanks!

go sign up for the creditboards.com forum and you can see what all the other members applied for and search by which credit profile was pulled for their app. they also have a good section on rebuilding and cleaning up your credit after bk.
    Filed 12/20/07 [X] 341 meeting 1/15/08 [X] Trustee Declines to Dismiss 2/25/08 [X] DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 03/19/08 [ X ]

Comment

juniper and wamu used my transunion, but you can't always be sure it will be the same.

Good luck
      Chapter 7 Pro Se....Discharged Feb. 2006

Comment

I just got approved thru WaMu. They didnt pull my credit at all...at least, not yet. I applied at the same time for my husband. They pulled his Experian credit report. Lots of blogs say that WaMu only pulls from Transunion. I can definitively say that is not true.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X