Innovis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Innovis

I'm just wondering if anyone here has requested a copy of theirs credit report from Innovis beside the others 3 credit bureaus.

Originally posted by mamay
    I'm just wondering if anyone here has requested a copy of theirs credit report from Innovis beside the others 3 credit bureaus.
    Isnt innovis a collection company? I may be wrong

Comment

Just obtain your a copy of your credit report directly from the CRA's, instead of Innovis.
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by butterfly1
        Isnt innovis a collection company? I may be wrong
        Nope, they are what many refer to as the secret 4th bureau, probably because hardly anyone has ever heard of them or knows what they do. They aren't the only additional bureau out there either, it is scary thinking of how many companies are trading in our personal information. You can find Innovis at http://www.innovis.com/ . I've been thinking of requesting a report from them also, but I don't like the list of requirements to obtain it. I read on another forum to never sign anything sent to a CRA or creditor as those signatures sometimes have a tendency to wind up on other documents.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyamoto
          Nope, they are what many refer to as the secret 4th bureau, probably because hardly anyone has ever heard of them or knows what they do. They aren't the only additional bureau out there either, it is scary thinking of how many companies are trading in our personal information. You can find Innovis at http://www.innovis.com/ . I've been thinking of requesting a report from them also, but I don't like the list of requirements to obtain it. I read on another forum to never sign anything sent to a CRA or creditor as those signatures sometimes have a tendency to wind up on other documents.
          Wow thanks for that info.

Comment

I've never had a problem qualifying for credit or loans, and I've never pulled a copy of my "Innovis" credit report.

If the Big Three CRAs are reporting accurately with good credit scores and payment histories, and you're still having trouble obtaining credit, then you might want to investigate further.

Comment

Good new article on Innovis:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X