341 Rebuild? anyone knows of them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Rebuild? anyone knows of them?

I just received a letter from 321 rebuild ans it states is a bankruptcy center and it help you obtain a auto loan. has anyone dealt with this company or have info about them? the website is 341rebuild.com just in case you want info on them.

lol sorry is 321rebuild.com not 341 error

Comment

I just recieved a letter as well. Has anyone tried this program?

Comment

i posted this thread in jan and no one helped :-(.....still waiting for some help

Comment

I received mailings from them too. I read over it and filed it in the circular file. It's companies such as this that are "BK friendly" and take advantage of our poor credit with huge interest rates.

Instead of paying them 15% interest I'm currently making car payments to myself. Putting them in a mutual fund averaging 10% interest and when I have enough for a new car I'll pay for it in cash.
          Chapter 7 filed December 11, 2009, 341 Meeting held on January 7, 2010
          Deadline to File a Complaint: March 8, 2010

Discharged and Closed March 11, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DebtHater View Post
            I received mailings from them too. I read over it and filed it in the circular file. It's companies such as this that are "BK friendly" and take advantage of our poor credit with huge interest rates.

Instead of paying them 15% interest I'm currently making car payments to myself. Putting them in a mutual fund averaging 10% interest and when I have enough for a new car I'll pay for it in cash.
            The ONLY way to go. Good for you. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X