6 months after chapter 7.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 months after chapter 7.......

I filled chapter 7 on Feb 1 and today have pulled up my 3 in 1 credit report....
    FICO with Transunion is 671, Experian is 642 and Equifax is 655.....I was also approved for a Capital One credit card with a $1,000 limit.......

There is life and hope after BK!
    File Date Feb 1, 2010
    341 Mar 8, 2010
    Discharged and closed May 10, 2010
    Being very careful and wise with fresh start!......Living happily ever after since!

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Flatbroke1 View Post
      I filled chapter 7 on Feb 1 and today have pulled up my 3 in 1 credit report....
      FICO with Transunion is 671, Experian is 642 and Equifax is 655.....I was also approved for a Capital One credit card with a $1,000 limit.......

I was dishcharged December 09 and my FICO's are exactly the same now as they were back in December. Still at 598, 570 and 581. Not a single point move anywhere. I finally took out a $300 credit card to see if I could improve my score.

Comment

Originally posted by Flatbroke1 View Post

What were the scores before you did the BK?

Comment

Congrats! Just remember to use it wisely!

I also had the same luck. My TU score last month actually popped over 700 but I think it fell back down this month.... sooon! Sooon I will be in the 700's!
          BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
          Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X