B of A now reporting my payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B of A now reporting my payments

I just found out that BofA just reopened my online access and will report my payments to the CRA's....I hope. They don't reaffirm, so I have just been riding the bus and waiting. My "debt" scores are all over the place 635, 629 and 700.....go figure. I understand that a good mix of credit, like mortgages and revolving or installment, on your credit report helps your score recover quicker.

I am sure that I will be renting for a while, but my focus is on the fast track to the opportunity to purchase another home. I am in a position that I need to overcome my BK as soon as possible, as I don't have the cash to buy another home...two job offers, on opposite sides of the country.

Originally posted by dspii View Post
    I just found out that BofA just reopened my online access and will report my payments to the CRA's....I hope. They don't reaffirm, so I have just been riding the bus and waiting. My "debt" scores are all over the place 635, 629 and 700.....go figure. I understand that a good mix of credit, like mortgages and revolving or installment, on your credit report helps your score recover quicker.

I am sure that I will be renting for a while, but my focus is on the fast track to the opportunity to purchase another home. I am in a position that I need to overcome my BK as soon as possible, as I don't have the cash to buy another home...two job offers, on opposite sides of the country.
    Two job offers is an excellent place to be in! I am working hard to repair my credit too, as I want to buy a house in a year or so. I may end up moving to the west coast in a couple of years, where housing is much more expensive, so I want to have my credit repaired. As to B of A, with putting all foreclosures on hold, and being more bk friendly in terms of online access, etc, it may be that they will report too and that would really help your score.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X