SO confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO confused...

I was discharged from my BK last March (09). However, Trans Union is still updating various trade lines and showing them as 30 day late payments. I spoke to each of the creditors- and not one of them is showing late. The only thing I can figure out is that the status of the trade line is updating- which are those that state 'included in Bankruptcy'.

Equifax is fine, it's only TU that is doing it. Anyone else run into this problem? I disputed with TU and nothing changed. The score difference is huge Equifax 665, TU is 577
    Filed: 11/25/08 - chp 7 no asset
    Discharged: 2/24/09 CLOSED 3/7/09!

I had to dispute multiple times with transunion to get my accounts reporting as closed at time of filing, and included in my bankruptcy. I would keep trying and be very specific as to what is incorrectly reporting and how it should report.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

OK I will just reply to my own post here- in case people were wondering!

Myfico.com is wrong, wrong, and more wrong regarding lates/derogatory. The reason they are wrong is all of those accounts were included in Bankruptcy. The reason why I see 30 days late is the creditor is updating the bureaus, and because they were derogatory due to the BK, myfico is interpreting this as a new '30 day' late. I just don't know if it affects the score... I would assume not.

What does mess me up is that of those derogatory accounts, one had a balance, which then showed it as an unpaid balance. Which was killing my score.

I learned a a couple of other things: Unrated status, is just that, not affected. Does not have anything to do with your score.
      Derogatory means: Collection, Public or included in Bankruptcy.

I love the BK, never seems to end!
      Filed: 11/25/08 - chp 7 no asset
      Discharged: 2/24/09 CLOSED 3/7/09!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X