Hooters Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hooters Approved

I got my hooters card yesterday. 16.45% interest, no AF, no monthly fee and a $1000 limit. I was so shocked beyond belief. That's better then any of my cards that I had when I had good credit.

Nice, especially with the no AF. Who cares what the interest rate is (wont charge on it, right?). Or make a couple of small charges each month and pay it off. At some point in the future, we also run the risk of the cc lender closing the account because not having "enough activity".. but if this happens, just move elsewhere since your credit will be in better shape by then.

With those terms (no fees), that's a keeper for restoring your FICOs.
    Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

Hi Maquitagirl,

I applied yesterday for a Hooters card on line, Got a response that they will let me know with in 7-10 days. Did you get your card accepted Instantly or was it the response of 7-10 Business days with a answer??

I Am as well looking to use the card just to rebuild my credit, Pay in full every month.

thanks, and congrats on your new card
      Filled 5-2010
      7-2010 341 Meeting (Chapter 7 No Asset)
      8-2010 Discharged/Case closed!

Comment

I applied online and got the reply that they will let me know in 7-10 days. Well about 18 days had passed so I thought I had been denied. But 18 days after I applied they called me and verified my information over the phone and told me on the phone that I was approved.

I only plan on putting gas or something on my card and paying it in full at the end of the month. I don't want no revolving balance on a credit card. It's so nice not having to pay 30+ bills every month, so I don't want to do anything to have that come back.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquitagirl View Post
          It's so nice not having to pay 30+ bills every month, so I don't want to do anything to have that come back.
          Amen to that!
          Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

You know, I've always approved hooters.
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Congrats on the approval. To those that are waiting, you can call them and speak with a rep who can let you know in more detail what the status is. I think i called it almost every day. They requested more docs from me to verify my identity it turns out I was approved on the exact same terms as the OP. 800-850-HOOT (4668) is the number. Sadly, I know it by heart now :-/
              Filed 6/4/09
              341 7/6/09
              Discharged 9/23/09

Comment

I'm just annoyed I've had my hooters card over a year now and no limit increase... :/ Not that I really care ...but I'm stuck at 1,100 and I really want the "your credit limits are too low" message to stop showing up on my "reasons why your score sucks" page... lol.
                BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

I applied for a Hooters about 3 weeks ago and got declined!! They pulled my TransUnion report which was my lowest credit score. Part of my credit score's were lower than they should of been post BK; I was being reported by Toyota Financial as 1x30. Toyota had wrongfully reported my car payment as late, but I was reaffirming the loan. I recently filed my dispute with TMFS direct and they made good on the correction. All the bureau's have since been updated. My score with TU before the correction was 530, its now 620. I thought with my income and a solid job tenure I would of gotten approved. Apparently the 1x30 post BK looked pretty shady.
                  BK filed 4/2010; Scores Pre-Discharge: TU-444, Exp-497, Equifax-493
                  Discharged 7/2010; Post Discharge: TU-530,Exp-598, Equifax-542
                  As of 11/2010: 622-649-635

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X