Paid Off Auto Loan NOT Reflected on Credit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paid Off Auto Loan NOT Reflected on Credit Report

Back in 2006, I purchased a Nissan Maxima, nearly new, though a loan by my former credit union. All of the loan payments were made on time and the loan was fully paid off in July of '07. This was reflected on all three of my credit reports and now all of a sudden, it's not on any of them anymore. Any idea how this can happen?
    Filed Pro Se Ch. 7 on 7/7/10 341 Meeting 8/19/10
    Last Day for Objections 10/18/10 Discharged to a Fresh New Start 11/1/10

Did you bk anything from that credit union? If you did they may have stopped reporting on your positive trade lines too when they stopped reporting on your bk'ed trade lines.
    You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

Originally posted by freedomnow7 View Post
      Back in 2006, I purchased a Nissan Maxima, nearly new, though a loan by my former credit union. All of the loan payments were made on time and the loan was fully paid off in July of '07. This was reflected on all three of my credit reports and now all of a sudden, it's not on any of them anymore. Any idea how this can happen?
      Most likely the tradelines are supressed and not visible online but visible on the paper copies. A simple dispute to the CRA's will solve this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TheExpert View Post
        Most likely the tradelines are supressed and not visible online but visible on the paper copies. A simple dispute to the CRA's will solve this problem.
        This is not necessarily the case. Although the trade lines may be suppressed, disputing with the cra's will not necessarily bring them back. It is difficult to get trade lines re reporting once they have been removed by the cras.

Comment

Originally posted by backtoschool View Post
          This is not necessarily the case. Although the trade lines may be suppressed, disputing with the cra's will not necessarily bring them back. It is difficult to get trade lines re reporting once they have been removed by the cras.
          backtoschool is incorrect..... To the OP: follow my simple words of wisdom and the tradeline will be reinserted. But be aware of unintended consequences.

TheExpert

Comment

backtoschool is incorrect..... To the OP: follow my simple words of wisdom and the tradeline will be reinserted. But be aware of unintended consequences.

TheExpert
            backtoschool, you are absolutely right on with this...it happened to us exactly as your example states....it was impossible to get trade lines re reporting once they were removed....i'm not knowing exactly where theexpert gets his or her expertize...but that is NOT the way it goes. end of story.
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

TheExpert
              I would simply say, ymmv.

At this point, I am going to stop feeding the trolls.....

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                backtoschool, you are absolutely right on with this...it happened to us exactly as your example states....it was impossible to get trade lines re reporting once they were removed....i'm not knowing exactly where theexpert gets his or her expertize...but that is NOT the way it goes. end of story.
                I think TheExpert got his/her expertise from BubbaJoeBob who was banned.
                Last edited by backtoschool; 10-28-2010, 02:42 PM. Reason: added gender pronoun to the sentence

Comment

I would simply say, ymmv.

At this point, I am going to stop feeding the trolls.....
                  yikes a troll...it's scary tho..."unintended consequences.".....not a good thing!
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I think TheExpert got his/her expertise from BubbaJoeBob who was banned.
                    well personally, i get extremely offended with those that peddle there wares!

Comment

well personally, i get extremely offended with those that peddle there wares!
                      Just peddling my expert knowledge that works and to help others.... And it is gratis !!!

After lurking for a week, I read post after post of inaccurate information being bandied about as if it was written by The Messiah and swallowed hook line and sinker.

Comment

You are obviously following the words of an individual who claims to know all, but is incorrect half the time. When this individual is proved to be incorrect he/she plays the "You are a troll, YMMV, I'm putting you on ignore card" This gives he/she an easy way out. Just because one is a post-monger, does not mean they are always correct.
                        Thank you.

TheExpert

Comment

You are obviously following the words of an individual who claims to know all, but is incorrect half the time. When this individual is proved to be incorrect he/she plays the "You are a troll, YMMV, I'm putting you on ignore card" This gives he/she an easy way out. Just because one is a post-monger, does not mean they are always correct.
                          Thank you.

TheExpert
                          I would be careful about attacking me personally TheExpert. That is against the rules of this forum.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X