top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do credit report indicate when im discharged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do credit report indicate when im discharged?

Will my credit report say when my chapter 7 is discharged? after the discharge will my account and bk get updated to a different status?

I just looked at my Equifax report I pulled today, and it doesn't have the date the BK was discharged. It does have the date it was filed.

Comment

I don't think your credit report will say the discharge date. It will just say that the debts were included in a bankruptcy.
      I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
      Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

It does show the discharge date... I believe all three of my reports have the date I was discharged listed on the public record. This is what it says on my trans union report:

Bankruptcy Dispute

Type: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Add Experian and Equifax Reports NOW!
        Date Filed/Reported: 06/10/2009
        How Filed: Individual
        Reference #: 914636
        Closing Date: 09/23/2009
        Court: Federal District
        Liability: $0
        Exempt Amount:
        Asset Amount: $0
        BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
        Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

My reports do show discharge date...as far as updating after discharge, are you talking about your credit report? If so, all your accounts should show IIB and $0 balance...

Comment

The public record section of your credit report will show a listing from your bk court and it will show the date filed and the date discharged. It takes a month or so to update after discharge, but the public record does update on your reports as discharged eventually.
            You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X