Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Karma... Old account showing up again

I apologized if this has been covered before, but I am confused:

I IIB a Chase card for about $1200. Sadly, I don't remember if it was the Freedom or Amazon, but if I were to bet I would say Amazon. Well, recently we have been using Amazon a TON, like getting packages on a weekly basis (love Prime). There was a $60 Amazon gift card upon approval. My husband signed up, was instantly approved, and he added me as an authorized user. I am an authorized user to a few of his accounts, and I have noticed that these credit lines are reporting for me (at least that is what Credit Karma says).

Everything with the card came very quickly. He got the approval on Sat, on Monday we got another email saying card was on the way, on Wed we got the card (we live within 30 minutes of where the card was sent from). I thought since everything processed so fast I would check Credit Karma and see if the tradeline had shown up. In the past Credit Karma has been pretty reliable. Well, on my husband's report it is not showing up. On my report my old Chase card that I had opened in 2008 and charged off in 2010 suddenly popped up. It is saying the last time it was reported was $0 in January of 2010, no open CL showing.

I am curious as to why this has suddenly popped up. I am assuming this has something to do with my husband recently adding me as an auth user. Does anyone have any insight to this?
    Filed No Asset Chp 7 BK: January 2010
    Discharged: August 2010
    A life lesson well learned.

That is probably exactly what it is. A skeleton in the closet, so to speak. His will probably show up eventually also.

Comment

1st, your new card most likely won't show up on credit reports until your 1st statement comes out. 2nd, sounds like your Chase card is reporting correctly and maybe you were lucky and it was somehow left off your credit report even though it should have been there. It's well over 4 years old so I wouldn't be to concerned.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X