PNC Bank Error Reporting! Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNC Bank Error Reporting! Help!!!

Okay here we go and forgive the venting. Filed Chapter 13 2008 and discharged 2011. At the time National City was included in the BK. About a week after we filed, PNC bank bought out National City. We were not notified of any change in our bk accounts. Even the final accounting by the trustee used National City.
    I've sent letter trying to clear it up...some without being sent certified...I know I know...don't say it. I've been to the branch bank and dealt with the asst. manager who called the bk dept to get it resolved and said he would keep in touch with me...nothing was done.
    Okay, now the latest. We're trying to get a mortage on a house. We have 20% down on a conventional loan. We're going through a mortgage broker and they help clear up any errors in your credit report. They have a company called Credit Plus that gets you in a conference call with the creditor to verify and clear up any errors. Great right? It helped on two accts that were inaccurately reporting. Then we've had 3 calls to PNC bank. One call they wouldn't give any info because we were off by one digit on the address we gave them going back to 2008. We corrected that in the next phone call, were put on hold, then transferred to someone else who never answered and went to voice mail.
    They are erroneously reporting a balance of $2969. and a past due amount of $381. Needless to say I am beyond frustrated! We just want to get this cleared up and sure don't want it to affect our mortgage.
    The other thing I'm finding is that a credit report can appear to be cleared of issues by then when you pull it the next time, something totally different will show up.
    Any help here is greatly appreciated!!! Thank you all for listening! bkrelief

Have you disputed the tradeline with each CRA?
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

The more powerful approach is to have your BK Attorney send a sort of demand letter telling them that this was resolved in the Bankruptcy. Otherwise the accounting during a Chapter 13 is almost always messed up by the end (suspense accounts, accumulating late fees, etc).
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the response. Yes I did dispute it with the CRA, one cleared but the others didn't . I think the attorney is the neext step. Thanks,
        bkrelief

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X