Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfreezing Sallie Mae Online Account

Hi guys,

My online Sallie Mae account was frozen during BK which I understand. I was discharged sometime back in September and they have not given me access again to my online account. It has not been sold to another collections agency since I have to call in monthly now to check with my current payment is.

Do you guys know the direct number to their IT department or the right department to get access online again?

PS. They started using outsourced call centers again btw...my call ended up in the Philippines.

Thanks!

They will not unfreeze your online account. You can send payments in though. It doesn't really get sold, just transferred. When you call don't put in your ssn or they will just transfer you to an answering machine. Just wait for an operator. In any case they are horrible to deal with and that's why I settled with them for a smaller amount!

Originally posted by curiousMind View Post
    Hi guys,

My online Sallie Mae account was frozen during BK which I understand. I was discharged sometime back in September and they have not given me access again to my online account. It has not been sold to another collections agency since I have to call in monthly now to check with my current payment is.

Do you guys know the direct number to their IT department or the right department to get access online again?

PS. They started using outsourced call centers again btw...my call ended up in the Philippines.

Thanks!
    Filed: 6-7-2010 341: 7-15-2010 DISCHARGED: 9/17/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X