Just had my 341 meeting. Questions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had my 341 meeting. Questions.

So I just got back from my 341 meeting. I arrived an hour early because I was extremely nervous and didn't want to be late. I filed Pro-Se. My name was called with about 5 others to go into the conference room. I was the second one to go get questioned by the Trustee. It was extremely short and simple to an extent.

Here are a few questions that I do have though.

When I had originally filed I put down that I wanted to reaffirm my auto loan, but after talking to the bank, and reading up in these forums I decided against it. Do I need to amend any of my paperwork? The Trustee asked me about my intentions and I told her I no longer want the vehicle and that it was not in my best financial interest, to which she agreed.

After I filed BK7 the vehicle I was driving (the one I am surrendering) broke down and I didn't want to fix it if I was going to surrender it. So my uncle gave me his truck, a 2002 Chevy Silverado (complete junker, but gets me point A to B), I let the Trustee know about it and submitted a copy of the title and insurance. She didn't sound too interested in it but said I needed to amend my paperwork. What forms do I need to fill out and file with the courts?

Also I do have a new joint account with the GF and we moved in together. How do I change my address with the courts?

Once I complete these amendments is there anything else that I need to do other than wait? When will I know if the trustee doesn't have any objections?

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X