top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please help me! I'm so nervous I can't sleep!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please help me! I'm so nervous I can't sleep!

Ok, our 341 meeting is coming up soon and I'm just so nervous I can't sleep. My dh tells me I'm over reacting, but I don't feel I am. We filed our chapter 7 very quickly because we were being sued and some things were left off our schedules by our attorney that we did disclose. Yes we went through the schedules, but it happened so fast we didn't realize it until after the fact. It wasn't big things at all. We forgot about some closed checking and savings accounts that had no money in them and hadn't been used in a long time and that was a question on the form about closed accounts, and about a small 401k, which is excempt anyways. So our attorney quickly amended it. Now as I sit here reading over my petitions again, just to be sure, I realize that a couple of our unused accounts are missing. And also I feel now that I may have answered a question wrong. Not on purpose but because my head was spinning from all of this and I just forgot and misunderstood. So I contact my attorney again, which at this point he probably thinks I'm a crazy person, but truth is I've been through a lot medically and emotionally over this last year and my brain doesn't always work the way it used to. He basically says, we will address it when the trustee ask and it will be fine. I want the schedules corrected again but my attorney doesn't see it as a big deal because he says we can clarify small things with the trustee.. And that these things will not change the tone or outcome of my case. So now, I'm worried sick about the 341 because I feel like the trustee is going to wonder why the schedules weren't handled more carefully. Should I be worried? My dh isn't, he says that our lawyer knows the law and I don't and to listen to our lawyer. What do you think? If it helps, we are a no asset case also. Thanks for listening. And please help calm my nerves about this 341 meeting.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X