Upcoming 341

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upcoming 341

My 341 for Chapter 13 is on Monday - for some bizarre reason I am actually looking forward to it. We shall see how it goes.

Good attitude! It's the next step to getting out of the situation you're in. Just answer what's asked of you, don't give more info then asked for and be honest..it'll go great!
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Yes, that is a great attitude. I didn't look forward to my 341, but I wasn't worried about it. Then I stepped off the elevator on the floor where it took place and my stomach turned to butterflies. I went into the restroom to pull myself together and was able to relax pretty quickly. Then I found my attorney, who sat down next to me, took a quick look at my file, said something implying that my case was boring. He closed the file and started telling me stories about his more interesting cases. That helped a lot too.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I am sure my outlook and feelings are subject to change come Monday morning! I am thankful for this chance to start over. The relief that filing bankruptcy has caused for me is amazing. I got paid today, paid all the bills that were coming due and have money left over for groceries and other necessities. It feels so freeing to finally get caught up and not having to worry about if the electric bill payment will make it in time.

Comment

341 meeting was this morning, trustee was running a little late - so that gave me a chance to witness some other hearings before mine was called. Most of the ones before mine were routine the trustee did have the occasional question. Mine was very smooth - nothing out of the ordinary. I was up there for maybe 10 minutes. The trustee said he had no objections and everything looked good.

Comment

Congratulation!!!!! You're positive/good attitude were justified!!!!! One step closer
            Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Thanks sophianne! Yes, just waiting until confirmation now, I'll keep doing what I have been doing. My payments are on payroll deduction, so it's all on auto pilot now. Learning to live within a budget and relearning some financial things I should have learned a long time ago.

Comment

And if you do what you plan, you will have a very successful plan!!!! Good luck, we'll be waiting for the confirmation note when it happens
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X