top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trustee said what documents she needs for meeting. Does anyone know what these mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trustee said what documents she needs for meeting. Does anyone know what these mean?

5. Property tax appraisal for two years for all cases on all non-exempt real property.

6. Copies of any documents related to all non-exempt assets

These seem like standard "boilerplate" requests, but here it goes.

Originally posted by depressedbro View Post
    5. Property tax appraisal for two years for all cases on all non-exempt real property.
    If you have real estate (homes, condos, maybe even a mobile home) that was not exempted, then they want the printout from the County/City/Town's property appraiser.

6. Copies of any documents related to all non-exempt assets
    This is for things that are not real estate (homes, condos, etc). They want any documentation of that property. For example, if you had a non-exempt car, then they would want a copy of the registration.

I hope that helps.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      These seem like standard "boilerplate" requests, but here it goes.

If you have real estate (homes, condos, maybe even a mobile home) that was not exempted, then they want the printout from the County/City/Town's property appraiser.

This is for things that are not real estate (homes, condos, etc). They want any documentation of that property. For example, if you had a non-exempt car, then they would want a copy of the registration.

I hope that helps.

Thank you I sold a home 6 months ago in June. They don't need anything on this?

I do not own any other home, property, car etc...

Comment

Thank you I sold a home 6 months ago in June. They don't need anything on this?
        If you sold property within 1 year of filing, you would have listed that on your Statement of Financial Affairs (disclosure).
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X