341 Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Over

My 341 was extremly easy! 2 of the 3 cases before mine were very complicated. They lasted 45 and 60 minutes respectively, so my case was way behind schedule. My case I was asked the standard questions "have you signed the documents, etc." Only other 2 questions I got was if I tried to sale my 2 properties. That was it, no asset case! Now the 60 day wait comes

Nice...why were the other cases so long...were they Chapter 13's or something?
    Filed BK7 on 1/16/10:
    341 on 3/16/10 (No Asset)
    Discharged 5/17/10 (Fresh Start)

Comment

No they were both chapter 7. The first was really long because the guy owned properties all over that were rentals and different banks had interst for different amounts of each property that the trustee was trying to figure out if their was any equity in them, he had previous life insurance money, buisness interests tied in with his properties, etc. It confused me listening to the case and it appeared his lawyer did not have everything ready to go.

The second one involved an ederly gentleman that the trustee was trying to figure out if his medical expenses were greater than his assets. Plus he had partial ownership in a property that was destroyed by the hurricane. That was messy, especially because there was road home money involed (money the government gave to help people rebuild) and the lawyer and trustee didn't think there had been a case before involving that, so they were unsure if any of that could be taken.

Comment

Interesting. Thanks for the reply.
        Filed BK7 on 1/16/10:
        341 on 3/16/10 (No Asset)
        Discharged 5/17/10 (Fresh Start)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X