341 today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today....

We we had our 341 today. It was nothing like i expected it to be.
    Last edited by wgibson; 04-08-2010, 12:11 PM.

why was i so worried lol

Comment

Yep....after mine I was like "talk about much ado about nothing...".....

Comment

Every attorney I interviewed has told me the same thing I read here. Unless you're hiding something you will be surprised how painless it is. I will still worry until the day I get there, answer his questions, and leave. But, from this site I've gotten to where I feel much more relaxed about it. Well as relaxed as I can be I never wanted to have to go this route but it is what it is.

Comment

Ditto, Jackdog.
          Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
          341- April 28, 2010;
          Confirmed May 25, 2010;
          $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

We had ours yesterday. I had our bank statements, paystubs, and everything I had already filed. Wife could not find SS card but luckily the office to request a new one was right there so we were able to get the paperwork needed for that.

Our trustee asked us the basic questions. Proceeded to say since we filed pro se he would ask us again if we did list all our creditors and my stomach sank. I knew we had but having him ask a second time made me think maybe I did miss something but I could not think of anything and replied yes sir we have listed all our creditors. Scared the you know what out of me but I guess all is well, he has already filed the Report of No Distribution and requested to be discharged from the case

The odd thing is he never asked for our tax return but I suppose since I owe the IRS back taxes that refund is gone if we even recieve one. Also didn't ask for bank statements or paystubs..... Works for me and I guess we just wait it out now I hope. It went so well I am convinced something will come up and bite me in the butt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X