341 meeting in 12 hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting in 12 hours

and I am finding it hard to sleep. I keep thinking that something will go wrong. After five years of this nightmare, I feel like there's no way they would let me straighten my life out.

All the collection calls, them calling my neighbors, the police coming to my house to serve me, worrying that any day they will garnish my paycheck or seize my bank account, not knowing how in the world to get together enough money to pay for a bankruptcy, etc. This has been a nightmare that I'm sure you all can understand.

When I finally came up with enough money and retained an attorney, I actually broke down and cried in his office. I am so overwhelmed.

If everything goes well and there are no objections, I should get discharged on 07/26/2010.

I will report back after the 341.

G'night.

I totally feel your pain. Sleep well....in fact, I have a feeling you should be sleeping well from now on
    Retained atty 3/2010. Filed Chapter 13 on 1/2013.

Comment

Hope 341 went easy without any hitches. I broke down and cried like a baby every time we met w/ our atty. I know she must have thought I was going over the edge. But we got thru the appt.'s and the 341 went smoothly. Let us know how it went for you.
      Indiana Filed March 9, 2010;
      341- April 28, 2010;
      Confirmed May 25, 2010;
      $1,240 a month; 4 down & 56 to go

Comment

Hope all went well. I, too, broke down in the attorney's office. As I've said before, I'm very nervous about my 341 meeting, which is scheduled early next month.

I had emergency foot surgery in late Feburary. Going to see the foot Dr. this afternoon. This Dr. bill is included in my BK filing. I am not looking forward to facing the staff knowing they are aware of my BK.

For me, this has been and is a very humbling experience. I'm fortunate to have a very caring and understanding network of family and friends. Also feel fortunate to have found BK Forum. Can't thank everyone enough for sharing their experience. It has certainly been personally beneficial.
        Filed: 4/30/2010; 341: 6/7/2010; Discharged: 8/11/2010; Closed: 8/16/2010

Comment

All is well so far. There were no creditors there for anyone. Now I have to do my exit interview thing and hang on tight for 60 more days.

Comment

Originally posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
            All is well so far. There were no creditors there for anyone. Now I have to do my exit interview thing and hang on tight for 60 more days.

Good to hear. Sounds like the typical 341. Welcome to the 60 day club.
            -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
            -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
            -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
            -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

Just received notice today that I have been DISCHARGED!

I can breathe today. I feel like I am finally getting my life together and moving in a positive direction. Good luck all!

Comment

Congratulations! What a relief.
                11/2008 - Filed Chapter 13
                02/2010 - Chapter 13 dismissed
                08/2010 - Filed Chapter 7 pro se in new district
                09/2010 - Chapter 7 341

Comment

Congratulations!! Enjoy your fresh start!
                  Filed Chapter 7 on July 30, 2010
                  341 scheduled for August 26, 2010 - Done! - Report of No Distribution
                  Discharged!!! - November 15, 2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X