top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What documents I must send to trustee before 341 meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What documents I must send to trustee before 341 meeting?

Last edited by Alex1; 08-12-2010, 09:03 AM.

2009. Get the return to the trustee asap and then call to confirm they have it and ask whether they need anything else. That way, if the trustee has any issues with your petition, you have a chance of clearing them up before the 341.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Thanks LadyInTheRed,

They requested returns, not just one return. I still have 3 days to bring my tax returns to the Trustee Office personally.
      I want to send email to trustee and ask her directly what she needs.
      Is it a good idea?

Comment

Tax returns may mean Federal AND State returns. Typically, they only ask for the year's return prior to filing which, in your case, would be 2009.

Comment

I'm also in Northern CA district and my attorney said typically only prior year federal & state returns (including W-2's, 1099's etc). If they need to look further back, they will let you know. So unless you were told otherwise, previous year's tax returns are fed and state for 2009.
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1 View Post
            Thanks LadyInTheRed,

They requested returns, not just one return. I still have 3 days to bring my tax returns to the Trustee Office personally.
            I want to send email to trustee and ask her directly what she needs.
            Is it a good idea?
            I don't see why not.
            $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
              I don't see why not.
              I asked her and she replied very quickly. You was right it is 2009 only. And she asked me to send her my return as pdf file attached to email.

After I have sent my returns I received another email. She asked me to fill out a large questionary and three additional small forms. All of them I must send no later than 7 days before the 341 meeting.

It is interesting - how and when another Pro-Se debtors received these forms?
              Last edited by Alex1; 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1 View Post
                I asked her and she replied very quickly. You was right it is 2009 only. And she asked me to send her my return as pdf file attached to email.
                Excellent!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X