341 Today, 3 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Today, 3 pm.

Heading out in about half an hour for our 341 meeting, about hour and a half ride from here. Get there by two and look around. Quite nervous right now !!! Hope all goes well, let you know how it went latter.

Good Luck! Ours is Thursday...
    Filed CH13/5yr 7/29/10
    341 10/7/10
    Confirmed 11/7/10

Comment

Good luck to you!
      Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

341 went very fast, out in less than 5 minutes, the basic questions and a few about, how long have we owned the house, how old are your appliances and widescreen tv. That's it, now in the 60 day club----- sweet!!!!!!!

Comment

A great big SWEET.
          So glad it went great for you.
          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats - Glad it went so well! Here is to an uneventful 60 days!!!
            Filed Ch 7 Sept '10, 341 Meeting Oct '10, Discharged Dec '10, Case Closed Jan '11

EQ 2/8/11 - 584, 6/2/11 - 677

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats 05mag!
                Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

congrats. what district ? if you dont mind me asking

Comment

middle district, ft myers.

Comment

thank you . i was also there, mine did not go as smooth , since i was a investor ( past tense) for nearly 20 yrs in fl. felt like she went a little deeper than what i observed with other folks. didnt even ask about 2 yr asset, told me what i did almost 3 yrs ago. but like most people i guess she figures people like me caused this whole mess. just tried to make a living for my family like i had always done. even before there was a bubble to burst. thank you for your response and i hope all continues to go smooth for you.i have to go find 3yrs worth of paperwork

Comment

Originally posted by 05mag View Post
                        341 went very fast, out in less than 5 minutes, the basic questions and a few about, how long have we owned the house, how old are your appliances and widescreen tv. That's it, now in the 60 day club----- sweet!!!!!!!
                        wow...you were asked about your tv???? holy cow and a half...the only thing we were asked was about what we did for a living....are we looking for jobs...nothing about our house since we surrendered it....so i guess we just didn't have much to ask about!!

congrats....!!!! and welcome to the 60 day club!
                        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

I looked on pacer today and all it says is Meeting with crediters held and concluded. I thought it was supose to state ( no distribution ) .

Comment

Click on the little circle next to that description and see if there's any info there.
                            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Not sure what circle your talking about. I'm looking in the docket report.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X