top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 (in 16 days) Will Trustee tell me what to bring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 (in 16 days) Will Trustee tell me what to bring?

I'm 16 days away from my 341 and the only document I have received came 7 days after filing in the mail stating the date and time of my 341 an no presumption of abuse exists.

Will the trustee or lawyer send me anything telling me what to bring to the 341?
    Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Fallon, I'd contact your attorney and ask. For us, the trustee sent the request directly to us, but we are pro se. Your attorney should definitely tell you what you need to bring with you. Seems like pretty standard is last couple of tax returns and bank statements, and of course your identification and social security card (or something like a w-2 with your ss # on it). However, as you've seen on this forum, the requirements of the trustee can vary widely.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

I didn't receive a letter from the trustee in regards to required documents for 341 either. I filed pro se and called the trustee's office, but he had an assistant with a stick up her but who was not helpful at all. She just told me to look at the paper sent by the court and bring that. Well, all the court ppwrk said was bring ss card and i.d. Thanks to all the great people here, I was told to bring last 2 years tax return, paycheck stubs, bank statement from day of filing, i.d., and ss card. I had it all, but turns out all I needed was ss card, i.d., and 2009 tax returns. Thank God I brought the tax returns because my 341 would have been rescheduled without them.
      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Weird. I received a packet of information. And I was instructed to provide my 60 days' worth of pay stubs as well as a copy of my last tax return to the trustee no later than 7 days before the 341 meeting.

To the meeting I was instructed to bring
        -government issued photo id
        -evidence of my SSN, could be my SS card, could be an insurance card with my SSN, etc.
        -most recent statements for bank and investment accounts
        -most recent payment advice (this is in addition to the pay stubs for the 60 days preceding bankruptcy)
        -documentation of monthly expenses claimed in calculating your current monthly income on Form B22A
        -documentation for the valuation of any real or personal property
        -any other information requested in advance by the trustee
        Filed Ch 7 pro se Oct 2010 . Filed student loan AP pro se Feb 2011 . Discharged Feb 2011 . AP trial 1/10/2012 . $28K in student loans dismissed Jan 2012 . ECMC appealed. Appeal hearing 7/2012. Original judgment upheld 9/2012.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X