• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Friday 14th, Western North Carolina

My 341 is this morning at 9am.
    North Carolina

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
    Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

Hope it went well!
      Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
      New Job 7-2011

Comment

Please post an update when you can; I'll be heading to the western district the 19th for my 341 mtg and I'm anxious to see how this court will be.

Comment

Looking forward to reading how things went. Sending good thoughts your way. Take care.
          + Filed 12/06/10 + 341 1/11/11 + Discharge set 3/14/11 We can't go back and make a brand new start, We can start now and make a brand new ending" "People who don't have Control of their cash flow make people who do rich."

Comment

The 341 was this morning was smooth and quick. Stood in line to go through the metal detectors for 10 minutes . Several folks in the halls directing people to the correct courtroom. Got a seat inside the courtrom 20 minutes before the 9am start. Courtroom was full.....probably ~100 people. At 9am an announcement was made to start. Chapter 13s were in the courtroom....Chapter 7s were in an adjoining room. A dozen or so names were called to go to the Chapter 7 room. I was one in the first group. We all crammed in the the room along the walls, with a few standing out in the hall. First case was called to the chair, then others followed in the same order the names were announced out in the main courtroom. Trustee asked us all if we were gonna testify the truth. We were asked if anything changed on the petition. Some were asked to provide copies of their tax returns.My attorney had mine. Some were asked questions particular to their case. ALL were asked, did we receive a copy of the petition. Then we were asked was the information in the petition correct. When we answered "YES", we were then told..."YOU ARE FREE TO GO" Like many others have said, less than 5 minutes in the chair.
            Nothing was said about our tax refunds, but my attorney followed me out in the hall to advise me to let him know how much any refund is....... probably have exceptions left to cover them, and to get the credit counseling.
            Main courtroom was still full as I walked out.
            Folks on this forum made the waiting and anticipation of the court day easier because we have knowledge of what to expect. THANKS to all!
            North Carolina

Comment

Congrat; great news that will make for a great weekend.
              + Filed 12/06/10 + 341 1/11/11 + Discharge set 3/14/11 We can't go back and make a brand new start, We can start now and make a brand new ending" "People who don't have Control of their cash flow make people who do rich."

Comment

Wow, quick and easy! Congrats
                Stopped paying 8/2010, Filed 2/2011, 341 3/2011 done, Report of no distribution . . . Discharged & Closed 5/2011!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X