PACER status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PACER status

Why does my PACER status say awaiting first meeting when my first meeting was ove r2 weeks ago?

Human error. It's possible that the trustee hasn't entered his first report, or maybe the clerk just hasn't updated the status. It's really nothing to worry about. You can call the clerk of the bk court and inquire as to why the status still says that. They will take a look and you'll probably see it updated soon after.

Pacer is a great tool, but it does have its flaws, just like everything else.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jjones227 View Post
      Why does my PACER status say awaiting first meeting when my first meeting was ove r2 weeks ago?
      Mine says the same thing...and I'm in your state as well....my 341 was no the 31st and my Trustee's report of "No Distribution/No Assets" is in the Docket section of Pacer but under the status section of PACER it still says..."Awaiting first meeting", I'm sure it's a clerical issue....
      Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

It's not an error of any type, it's a matter of pacer not being updated in a timely fashion. No big deal.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
          It's not an error of any type, it's a matter of pacer not being updated in a timely fashion. No big deal.
          lol, frogger, in my humble opinion, that is due to human error ;) Whatever we call it, we agree on one thing, it really doesn't matter in the grand scope of things. Discharge is the magic at the end that we all wait for.
          Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X