341 Today..finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Today..finally

This will be my 2nd 341(filed a 13 orginally november 2010 but had dismissed voluntarily to refile the 7), so I am not as nervous as I was then. Looking forward to honestly getting the process over with. I will post up the results after I get out, as I am off today. Glad mine is early in the A.M
    Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
    The rebuilding begins

Good luck to you!
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Good luck!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Good luck!
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Good luck!
          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Well guys...heres the update
            I was the third person to go this morning, and the trustee was rather nice all things considered. He asked all the basic info that many other prior to me had posted, and seemed to go through my case pretty quickly. The lawyer that was there representing me was not the same one that I had met with at the office, which I wasnt expecting, and he had 5 other cases to sit in with. Luckily I knew the details of my case to answer the questions, as he sat there pretty quiet.
            Now that is over, I will be checking the sticky threads here and counting down to the 60 day timeframe! Should be a great thanksgiving!
            The rebuilding begins

Comment

60 days will come and go before you know it. Good job and congrats on a successful 341!
              All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
              Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Welcome to the 60 Cay Club!!
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan2010 View Post
                  ...I will be checking the sticky threads here and counting down to the 60 day timeframe! Should be a great thanksgiving!
                  Whaddya mean "checking the sticky threads?" You won't be hanging out with us anymore?
                  Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

I will definitely be hanging out here! This has been one of the best most informative forums and true communities online. A lot of the anxiety a person can get around filing and what to expect is quickly removed just from reading others experiences.
                    The rebuilding begins

Comment

Congrats! Yes this forum is great, so helpful, and so many great people!

Comment

Congratulations jetsfan!!!!

Comment

Congrats!
                          Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                          341 5/23/11
                          DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

A big congrats from me too....the 60 day countdown (kind of like the final countdown)....oh oh. i have that song in my head now. LOL
                            I had a real countdown timer on my desktop.(every few days i would change the font or the color or..anything else i could change)
                            Just watched it tick tock away. Somedays it drove me nuts and other days it was exciting watching the days go by.
                            Good luck to you jets...
                            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

I am truly not trying to think about it as life serves other things to take up my time...I hope those 2 months pass pretty quick lol
                              The rebuilding begins

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X