341 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today

Seems like forever, but the 341 is here today, really don't feel all that nervous, thanx mainly to all the great advice from this forum. I'd like to follow up tonight if you all don't mind

Looking forward to hearing that it was a breeze!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Welcome to the board! Please do follow up and tell us all about it.
      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Best wishes duphman!!!

Comment

Well, here's the update...........atty was late, we all [8 of us] were automatically moved to Oct 7, no explanation, just "It is what it is...........", kind of sux, because I'm going to be out of town for work on the 7th, UST didn't seem to care so we're trying to work out an acceptable solution. For what it's worth though, no creditors were present, we're pretty sure they won't be there at the next one, so best I can guess is that we're OK, just may have to wait a little longer....

Comment

Wow - so because atty is late, the clients get "punished." He owes all of you - at the very least - an apology!!!

Comment

Aw jeez. Sorry to hear. Hope he at least got a little slap on the wrist.
              Keep us posted.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Atty says things are OK, just a little delayed, as I said earlier no creditors present, I understand they can't be notified of the continuance by the UST, only me [like that's going to happen], so in the end, just going to have to make that drive again and get wrapped up before xmas........

Comment

I'm not sure I understand. Was it that the attorney (for all eight of you) late, or was it that the trustee was late?

Okay. I reread before posting this. So your attorney was late, and the meeting rest for you all. I know that you said you will be out of town that day. Please assure me that you will be IN town and going to your 341.

Thanks
                  "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Well, I will be here for the 341, but we'll have to re-reschedule, on Oct 7 I'll be out of town for work, well I'll be in the air and landing approx 11:30 that night. So the atty is putting something together and will let me know first part of this week......

Comment

damn sorry to hear that
                      Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                      The rebuilding begins

Comment

OK, re-scheduled for 10/14 3:30P, I'll be back in town, and maybe I should offer to pick up atty to get him there on time.............

Comment

Sorry to have been away, finally got thru the 341 10/14, and as I've seen here before, it actually took longer to find a parking spot than we were in front of the trustee [7 min]. The only strange thing she asked was if we had ever challenged the valuation of our property, as it seemed pretty low. Figured by then they were throwing things up, hoping something would stick. Any way we're done, at least we hope so, thanx for all the great info...........

Comment

that's great news! sound like it went well!

welcome to the 60 day club!
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Checked PACER, states Debtor and Joint Debtor discharged 12/08/2011, long time so it seemed, thnx so much to all for advice/suggestions!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X