341 in Ft. Myers, FL scheduled in Dec.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in Ft. Myers, FL scheduled in Dec.

We finally filed our chapter 7 bk in Oct. Our 341 is scheduled in Dec. I have been reading through some of the posts about the trustees in this area ordering appraisals and such in attempts to take as much of your non exempt property as they can and sale it or force you to buy it back at unreasonable prices. In particular mention is made of a certain "female" trustee here who is described as the "evil trustee"... well our luck of the draw has given us a female trustee. huh oh?? . not sure how many our district has and if there is more than one female if not...GREAT! The posts I have read on here are dated back 2010 and older with a only a few newer posts from earlier this year...is there anyone out there that has filed a Chapter 7 in Middle District of FL recently and got stuck with the "evil female trustee" that is notorious for appraisals? are the horror stories really true and are they still going on here??....I would like to be prepared as much as possible...our attorney has practiced here for many, many years and has made no mention of any of this...he only said there was a slight possiblity that they would come out and inventory our personal property but he did not seem concerned about it...

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X