No announcement yet.

341 and we get this so-called "diligent" trustee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2BK?? I have been thinking of you!! How are things going???
    ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
    Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our case finally closed today, August 1st, 2013. We filed January 10, 2012. 2012! Over a year and a half later, WTF. But thank heavens, I'd say you can't imagine how this feels to finally be able to restart my financial life again but y'all do who've been closed. LOL. Sorry for not checking in in forever. I got a job I started almost a year ago and I've been doing as much OT as I can. And in 2 weeks we all go on the first vacation we've had in 5 years. Things are going so much better in our lives now. I'll be unemployed soon (forced 100 day unpaid break between contracts) and I'm so looking forward to just having the time off to spend with my girls, play around with craft projects, get nested into the house rental we just moved in, and help with elderly family members nearby. Ahhhhh, this is such a wonderful feeling to have this chapter (literally and figuratively) close!

Comment

Yay! So happy for you and yours!
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks, Valle. It was just crazy good timing. See, our atty decided to wash his hands of us months ago, kept dodging our calls months before that (just basic calls to ask about status!), basically had the secretary tell us a couple months back that we should just contact the Trustee ourselves for anything from here on out. Nevermind that he told the Trustee in the 341 that he was the contact for us. Anyhoo. And hubby was saying all the past week on and off that we need to check to see if we need to bother with a change of address, I kept putting it off, finally called the auto telephony system today. Good thing because the closing was exactly today! Uncanny, eh? I feel like 2013 has been like that for us. DH is finally getting his work heating up again, I started getting approved to work OT around Christmas at a job I'd been told we only get OT like 2-3 isolated weeks a year but the OT approvals just kept rolling in almost indefinitely making me busy but also making us a lot more than we were getting. Very nice, that! 2013 has been turning out to be a pretty good year. Sure needed that after 2011 and especially 2012.

Comment

I am so beyond happy for you and hubby.

I have been wondering where you have been and now I see what you have been doing. Enjoy your trip and have a few if your so inclined

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X