341 tomorrow / changes and corrections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 tomorrow / changes and corrections?

My 341 is tomorrow... when they ask me if the papers I filed are true and correct, I want to just say yes... but there are 2 things not quite right:

1) one very small debt I had a co debtor... co-debtor paid the debt after I filed my chapter 7..... should I mention that or just leave it alone...????

2) on my paperwork (specail NC state form for exemtions) I put on the paperwork that cash in the bank account at time of filing was 200... but the actual balance was more like $900, due to uncleared mortgage payment and electric bill... should I bring this up? even witht the $700 difference I am still way under from using up all my exemption, so not worried about having to lose the money... I just didn't know when I filed, it really was an honest error....

Should I bring these 2 issues up when asked if "all is true and correct...etc" seems like I should, but don't want to make waves if I don't need to, .... ??????

I would not bother at this time as when you filed, all was true. Uncleared checks are still spent money. The debt your partner paid was not preferential and you had no part in paying the debt. No big change happened since you filed. So, he will also ask if anything has changed since you filed. There really is nothing of significance that has. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thanks, what you say makes sense.... I guess I'm doing my usual "over-complicating" and "over-thinking"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X