341 meeting in a few hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting in a few hours

Well today is the big day....the 341 meeting! I hope everything goes well. I have read a lot of posts on here and see how it could go either way....fingers crossed

Sending good vibes your way!

Comment

Originally posted by connmj1 View Post
      Well today is the big day....the 341 meeting! I hope everything goes well. I have read a lot of posts on here and see how it could go either way....fingers crossed
      Hope you get the 5 minute, "no special treatment" 341! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Woo hoo!! Glad that is over. It was like everyone said...5 mins if that and no creditors showed up. This is a great website and I'm glad I found it.

Comment

Congrats, connmj1!!!

Comment

Congrats! Seems like the longest 5 minutes ever though !!!
              Filed Chapter 7: 05/10/12
              341: 06/06/12

Comment

When I went to my 341, I was very nervous. I'd seen all the people before me. I'd practiced some answers in my head to questions I was expecting. My lawyer anticipated each thing the trustee was asking for. It was in his hand as quickly as he requested it. Super easy. However, you know how you think you have all the answers ready and something hits you out of left field? Seeing that I was from Monroe (my 341 was in Athens) he asked me if I ever ate at Campton Restaurant, a local place known for its steak. When I said I had, he went on to talk about how good the food was. Of course, my mind was thinking if I can afford steak why am I in Chapter 7. But he was just being social.

Glad your hearing is behind you!

Comment

Congratulations! It is nerve wracking but "whew" once it is over. I'm glad you got the 5 minute "is this correct" type of interview.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X