Monday's The Day!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday's The Day!!

Finally, Monday is our 341 meeting!! We filed nearly two months ago and I am so ready to get this over with!! We were supposed to have a 9am time slot but it's been moved to 2pm. I was hoping to get it done early in the morning but such is life!! Our lawyer sent us a sheet with some tips and stuff we will need to know. I have been nervous on and off this week but just a little bit. We have made the right business decision for us but I just hope the trustee sees it that way!!

Let us know how it went. I know the say its easy and painless but when ours come up I will be nervous like you

Comment

Good luck to you on Monday. sammie
      Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

Good luck, Tater! Wish you to have a quick and easy one. Ours is next Friday, so I know how you feel. This too shall pass

Comment

Go in a bit early to see others and get to settle yourself. It is a "piece 'a cake". 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Well, it's official, we are now members of the 60 days club!!!! Our meeting went off without a hitch. I was worried since we had a $2400 tax return this year and we were over median income. Other people before us had tax returns that were around $7,000. The trustee just asked if we received our tax return before we filed, which we did. There were a couple of people before us that kind of ticked him off and their cases were continued. One he told he was going to take a portion of next year's tax return. It amazed me that people didn't know the details of their own bk petitions.

I just had to mention the change about my job situation and I gave him the paperwork from the marina regarding their shut down. He was fine with it we moved on. It was less than five minutes. I have to say I was nervous before we left but once we got in the car, I was fine. We did watch people before us so we knew what to expect. The trustee was very fair and very nice. I'm glad it's over though!!!

Comment

Well, it's official, we are now members of the 60 days club!!!! Our meeting went off without a hitch. I was worried since we had a $2400 tax return this year and we were over median income. Other people before us had tax returns that were around $7,000. The trustee just asked if we received our tax return before we filed, which we did. There were a couple of people before us that kind of ticked him off and their cases were continued. One he told he was going to take a portion of next year's tax return. It amazed me that people didn't know the details of their own bk petitions.

I just had to mention the change about my job situation and I gave him the paperwork from the marina regarding their shut down. He was fine with it we moved on. It was less than five minutes. I have to say I was nervous before we left but once we got in the car, I was fine. We did watch people before us so we knew what to expect. The trustee was very fair and very nice. I'm glad it's over though!!!

Comment

Welcome to the 60 day Club!! Yay for you Tater!!
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
                  "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I apologize for the duplicate postings. I am having internet issues tonight! Thanks everyone!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X