Easy 341 today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy 341 today

We had a 341 this morning, and it was a breeze. It literally took about 3 minutes. We had to state our names and addresses, say yes to whether it was our petition, whether we understand it, whether it's our signatures, and whether it is our tax return copy that trustee gave back to us.
    That was it. (Sigh of relief)

congrats!! and welcome to the 60 day club!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Grats: You are on your way to a new beginning. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thanks, Hub and Tobee. Ours looks more like 30-day-club, because we were supposed to have our 341 a month ago, but because our attorney couldn't show up, it was "continued" today. The discharge date stays the same though, so hopefully by the end of September we'll be done with this

Comment

Originally posted by dina13 View Post
          Thanks, Hub and Tobee. Ours looks more like 30-day-club, because we were supposed to have our 341 a month ago, but because our attorney couldn't show up, it was "continued" today. The discharge date stays the same though, so hopefully by the end of September we'll be done with this
          well that's GREAT!!! only 30 days till party time
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Congratulations. With very few exceptions, the story is the same with the same outcome. We are a nervous wreck going into the 341 and so relieved afterwards wondering how we could have been so nervous. I guess we fear being one of the few exceptions.
            Lawyer - $3000
            Filing fee - $299
            Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

Yes, jst4f, I think we realize that this is the normal order of things only after having the experience. Before it we tend to make it overly complex in our minds.

Comment

Hi, which district in PA did you have your meeting in? Harrisburg?

Comment

No, in Wilkes Barre.

Comment

Who was your trustee?

Comment

I'll pm you his name.

Comment

Steve, I just tried to pm you, but it says you aren't allowed to receive private messages. Our trustee's initials are R.P.S., Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by dina13 View Post
                          Steve, I just tried to pm you, but it says you aren't allowed to receive private messages. Our trustee's initials are R.P.S., Jr.
                          He just doesn't have enough posts yet, Dina.

Please let us know when you get your discharge. AngelinaCat has her hamster troupe warming up!
                          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                          Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Sure, ValleYum It should be any day now.

Comment

Thanks, Dina!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X