341 Done - YAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done - YAY!

I've been lurking around here absorbing all the information for a couple of weeks now. I wish I had found this place sooner.

Between reading stories here and having a couple of friends who have gone through this, I knew I should just take a deep breath and relax. Still, I was nervous as heck going into my meeting today. Of course, my trustee was behind schedule (about an hour and a half - my attorney said this was rare for him though *cough*) so I had plenty of time to take in what was going on around me. Thanks to reading things here, I wasn't surprised to see that Best Buy had sent someone for a few people in the 2, 2:30 and 3 PM slots. The petitioners, however, were and were slightly stunned that they were asking them if they wanted to turn the items over or reaffirm before they were even in front of their trustee. Glad they weren't a creditor of mine.

At any rate, went smooth as a baby's bottom. I was afraid that it wouldn't for a couple of reasons. Of course, the off chance that a creditor would show. And then my attorney had originally filed my draft petition instead of the finalized one *sigh*. (Thankfully, he wasn't the one that was at the meeting today and it was another attorney from the office). And then, those who were before me seemed to be in there for ages. Just about six or seven questions. Easy Peasy.

Here's to being in the 60 days club! I've been dancing around since 3:30.

Welcome to BKforum, seagoat77. Contratulations on a smooth 341!
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Welcome to the 60 Day Club, and welcome to the forum!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X