top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The pre-341 jitters are finally sinking in.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pre-341 jitters are finally sinking in.

Time flies as we all know and Monday is our 341 meeting. I know I shouldn't feel nervous but I haven't heard a peep out of the attorney since we filed at the beginning of June. I'm thinking either:

1) Attorney thinks it's an open and shut case, or
    2) Attorney might just... forget to show up?? ... or something?

Either way, we will be there with bells on (kidding about the bells)... and I will post about the experience on Monday.

We are below the median and while I have been looking for a job recently, I have no offers yet.
    Hoping for smooth sailing!
    Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Good luck to you, Pizza! You will do just fine!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thank you Cat
      Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Comment

You will do great, pizza. A quick call to the attorney's office tomorrow morning to "re-confirm" your 341 info wouldn't be out of line IMO.

Good luck & let us know how it goes!

PS: Remember your DL and SS Card
        ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
        Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Relax all will be fine

Comment

Imagine us all virtually holding your hand.
            Then celebrating afterwards with a big ol' loaded pizza. Maybe some beer to wash it down.
            Bottoms up!

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Thank you all.

The atty finally called back this afternoon to remind us of our 341, what to bring, "and we can get this done."
              Sounds like a vote of confidence. I'm glad he called.

Monday's the big day! I may just go ahead and get that pizza & some suds and drink it over

Comment

be 45 minutes early, best advice anyone can have. Remember, it is what it is nothing more. I had a $1/4 million case and trust me I was worried about the case not so much the meeting; its all just standard stuff.

Don't forget , no cell phone in the building

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X